CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Week 6 in Review

We have now finished the 6th week of school.  Last week was an odd week for K4. Charli was out sick all week and we really missed her.  I especially missed her during rest time as she usually keeps me company.  We had a little difficulty on Tuesday which resulted in our only having 2 girls for the rest of the week.  I didn't want them to get to far ahead of the others so we kinda took it easy on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.  I pulled some worksheets for them to do in fun things like dot to dot or color by numbers and we did a couple of easy fun crafts.  Looking forward to everyone being back on Monday and a great week of learning.  I am also looking forward to our finally having a boy in our class either this week or next.  He has been living in Alaska and I think this will be great for the other children!!

No comments:

Post a Comment